Monday, May 13, 2013

God's Mercies Are Tender and New Every Morning!


 "The Lord's faithful love we do not perish, for His mercies never end. They are new every morning: great is Your faithfulness! I say: The Lord is my portion, therefore I will put my hope in Him" Lamentations 3:22-24  "David answered Gad, "I have great anxiety. Please, let me fall into the Lord's hands because His mercies are very great, but don't let me fall into human hands."2nd Chronicles 21:13
"Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship.' Romans 12:1
"Because of the Lord's faithful love we do not perish, for His mercies never end." Lamentations 3:22

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort." 2nd Corinthians 1:3   

No comments:

Post a Comment